Thursday, February 24, 2011

Caitlin Barney Wedding February 18, 2011



This is a direct email that I got from this bride. It made my day! This is why I design!
Okay two things:
1- the bouquet was seriously the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! I couldn't have imagined it that gorgeous!! Everyone was commenting on how amazing it was. You are incredible and I will definitely be telling all my friends about you!!
2- I need your address to send you a thank you card!
Again Josh thank you so much for making our wedding so beautiful! The green stuff. . . wow! That looked so awesome! Anyways you so awesome! We'll stop by in the next couple of days to pick up some business cards from you!
Caitlin Barney :)

1 comment:

  1. This couple is really very sweet! Their photograph is also looking extremely beautiful. I just love the idea of using visitor place postcards in this way. I got so many ideas for my wedding at Los Angeles wedding venues from your post.

    ReplyDelete