Friday, June 11, 2010

McKenzie Watts and Michael Ivie Wedding
June 12, 2010
Michael's Bout, groom
Sister's "blinged" out wristlets, small and adorable for McKenzie's sisters. 
Amazingness, thats all I can say about the above arrangement.  I designed one for the Sign In table and one for the Buffet.  I love the grapes and limes in the vase, stunning with the purple on top.
McKenzie's bouquet was so much fun to design, so full of color and "bling."  She started to cry with she say it, she said it was perfect!!
Another view of McKenzie's bouquet, I love the spider mums and green hypericum. 

3 comments:

  1. I love these choice of flowers! You always do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, good job!!! The purple is so rich in color and really stands out. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so great at flowers! I would have you do my flowers just like this if I were ever to get married again-- pray that never happens-- knock on wood!

    ReplyDelete