Monday, March 15, 2010

Designs from Five Penny Floral - March 15, 2010
The company that takes care of the grounds here at Five Penny came and mowed the grass today, calling it grass this early is a stretch, but it made my day because we are that much closer to Spring!!
I am in love with these orchids, I love the bright purple color that they add to every arrangement.  Also the container, which is hidden for the most part, is a great ceramic one that Five Penny Floral carries.  
I said I love these orchids and here they are again.  I love this little arrangement with the orchids, orange lilies, yellow buttons and the horsetail, it gives it a kind of Oriental feel.  The colors are bright and cheerful.
I am really liking these glass vases, they are very versatile with designs.  I love the combination of Orange and Red together with these tulips and lilies.  The arrangement pops with the blue/lavender filler.
Something popular right now it the fresh picked garden look.  I think that people are getting tired of Winter and want Spring to finally stay. 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I also love the bright purple, orange, and yellow together. You do good work!

    ReplyDelete