Thursday, February 18, 2010

This container that this arrangement is in is one of my favorites because it is a rich pewter color.  It is a square punched tin container.  Also I love the calico ribbon in it as well, it ties really well. 
Okay so sometimes I really like Gerbera Daisies, this would be one of those arrangement where I like them.  The container is an awesome white ceramic square.  
Above is spring in an arrangement.  I love the ribbon in this arrangement, it is a high quality which I am a big fan of.  Also the spray roses are an antique pink color, which goes really well with the ribbon.
I love it when a client calls and says they want an arrangement that makes statement.  The above design was for a funeral, the clients wanted all white so I used hydrangeas, white roses, queen anne's lace and some awesome greens.  There is green lilly grass coming out both the top and bottom of the heart.  The family's reaction was priceless.  It is deliveries like that that make my job worth it, the smiles are well worth all the stress.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work!!! You are soooo talented and creative! It looks like your business is booming! Way to go Josh!!

    ReplyDelete