Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Post Valentines - We made it through our first V-Day!!!
This arrangement includes James Story Orchids, pale pink Stargazers and Gunni Euc. It was sent out as a thank you arrangement to the local gym.

I am so glad that spring is coming because I get to design arrangements like this.  I love working with lilies, who doesn't love purple and yellow together?
 I got a lot of compliments on this little arrangement.  It showcases Black Bacarra Roses, hypericum berries, and curly willow.
This arrangement is stunning.  I love the vase it is a natural green glass cylinder with a rolled top.  It is a very think glass with adds stability to the arrangement.  

1 comment:

  1. Joshua Michel...I love, love, love the last arrangement on this post...you should deliver it to me in a couple of weeks with a sweet note from Duke! And just send him the bill!

    ReplyDelete