Friday, February 19, 2010

More Designs from February 18:  Hope you enjoy!
Above is the new plant display for spring at Five Penny Floral.  I ordered in a lot more tins to plant in and have put together some amazing work.  Every plant is paired with other plants that require the same amount of light and water, I find that this helps with the overall success of the planter.
I love the container on this arrangement.  I couldn't get a good shot of the lilly without it looking all shiny.  These poka dots go along with my spring line for the shop.
I love pale pink Stargazer Lilies, they are incredible and have an amazing scent.  Plus, they are a huge bang for your buck because they occupy a lot of space and last a while.  Also the container on this arrangement is really fun with galvanized steel, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment